Become an ARBOR DEI Champion
ARBOR IS COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING AND ENCOURAGING DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION IN REAL ESTATE.
HOW TO BECOME AN ARBOR DEI CHAMPIONComplete 7 of 10 DEI “tasks.”
Download the checklist
REQUIRED (must complete both)
- Attend an ARBOR DEI Committee meeting. (The committee meets every 3rd Wednesday of the month at 11 AM.)
- Earn the National Association of REALTORS® At Home with Diversity (AHWD) certification.
ELECTIVES (complete at least 5)
- Complete the National Association of REALTORS® Fairhaven simulator.
- Read The Color of Money: Black Banks and the Racial Wealth Gap by Mehrsa Baradaran. (Available to check out at the ARBOR library.)
- Attend an organized meeting of a group that is “different” than you.
- Watch the National Association of REALTORS® Implicit Bias Training video.
- Invite a friend to a DEI Committee meeting and attend with them. (The committee meets every 3rd Wednesday of the month at 11 AM.)
- Post on social media about an ARBOR DEI Committee meeting or an ARBOR DEI event. (Tag us using #ItsTimeARBOR or #arborDEIchampion.)
- Attend an ARBOR Luncheon. (Our next luncheon is on January 11th during the Terry Waston Event.)
- Join another ARBOR committee.