This is the web site of Arlington Board of Realtors.
Our postal address is
3916 West I-20, Ste 160
Arlington, Texas 76017
or you can reach us by telephone at 817-701-2490
1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
• Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
• Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by e-mail (for example, your domain name, your e-mail address, and what pages you visit); and
• Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. We use this information to:
• Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools, such as ArlingtonREALTOR.com.
• Notify you of updates to our sites.
• Notify you of relevant products and services.
• Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
• Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
• Track usage of our sites.
3. ARBOR does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses, but may provide you with on-line informational or marketing messages that have been approved by ARBOR for the purposes described in Part 4 of this policy.
4. We will not share, sell or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for:
• Our affiliates for the limited purpose of contacting targeted groups of members, through marketing vehicles approved by ARBOR.
• When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
5. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic Commerce Network (“E-Commerce Network”) will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
6. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
7. We utilize an Opt-Out policy for sending email notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may “opt-out” from our emails at any time by following on screen instructions or contacting ARBOR.
8. You may edit your personal contact information through the website form or by contacting ARBOR.
9. Our site contains advertising placed by members or third parties pursuant to agreements between the Arlington Board and the advertiser. We do not control, the sites of third parties reached through links on our site or their information collection practices and the Arlington Board of REALTORS will not be responsible for the activities of these third parties
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.